Why Work at NWP
成人大片 has been providing opportunities in post-secondary education to the communities of northwestern Alberta since it was established in 1966. Having campuses in Grande Prairie and Fairview has allowed NWP to provide our region's students with the opportunity to pursue their dreams close to home, while keeping local talent in the area.
Here at NWP, we have something for everyone! We are proud of our diverse programming, willingness to adapt to change and personalized style of instruction. We offer both credit and non-credit options, including career studies, university transfer, apprenticeships training, degree/diploma programs and several opportunities for on-campus degree completion at baccalaureate and master levels through collaborations with four-year universities.
We support our employees by providing the following:
- Professional Development opportunities
- Encouraging work/life balance environment
- Internal Advancement opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Plan
- Health Spending Account
- Tuition waiver for the employee and their dependants
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Yearly Employee Recognition Ceremony
- Wellness waiver for on-site fitness facility
- Relocation Assistance
- Local Authorities Pension Plan with employer contributions
- Relaxing campus space
- Learning Commons with faculty supports
- And so much more…
The Human Resources Department is committed to the strategic direction of our institution as we take the steps to become a degree-granting institution. We are aware that the success of our institution is a direct outcome of the expertise and prosperity of our employees. We are always looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and student-centric individuals who look forward to working in a friendly and open community environment. We offer a range of career opportunities at NWP, allowing everybody to find a position that fits their talent and contribute something meaningful. So come join our team, and experience what 成人大片 has to offer.
For more information about working at NWP, please contact: